The Science and Technology park Novi Sad was founded by the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina in order to provide support to its members, to commercialize innovative products and services, and implement the development and new technologies, as quickly as possible.
Members of STP Novi Sad can be any technological company engaged in innovative activities, startup companies and startup teams, as well as research and development institutes.
In addition to spatial and infrastructural work conditions, STP Novi Sad will simultaneously provide scientific research, educational and other services to its members, in order to create ideas and ready-made solutions for the business world.
The STP Novi Sad is a place of connecting and exchanging with the economy, science and institutions, which with its activities, programs and services has one of the key influences on the development of a Serbian innovation ecosystem.
CAPACITIES OF PREMISES
- Amphitheater (220 seats),
- Open amphitheater,
- Conference hall (65 seats),
- Meeting room 1 (40 seats),
- Meeting room 2 (30 seats),
- Presentation hall (20 seats),
- Meeting rooms (4-6 seats),
- Laboratory for 3D printing and scanning,
- Laser cutting laboratory,
- DEAL Laboratory for active learning and training, equipped with Siemens Team Center software.